Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Movies and Sporting Events

Movies- I have not found a movie popcorn that is safe. So, I make Jacks popcorn (Kroger "Natural" popcorn) and put it in a ziploc bag in my purse. He is not happy if I forget his popcorn! :) Also, he can have skittles there and a drink..sometimes we get an icee or slush if they have that!

We live in a college town so we go to lots of football, basketball and baseball games. Jack always eats the hotdog and a bag of chips. Check the bun ingredients! If it has milk, then they can just eat the hotdog or burger in pieces.

We tailgate a lot too, so I usually fill up a backpack of stuff for Jack so that I don't have to risk that there will be no Milk free food there for him. I also buy the premade smuckers peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (straw or grape) and I take these with us! So easy! Don't forget your epi pen anywhere where lots of food will be around to have an accidents. Places like this are a huge danger zone.

***I always tell Jack to ask Mommy before he eats ANYTHING- and he always has!! Smart Boy! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment